Thursday, November 17, 2016

HOT! or not...


The power of make-up.


Women's daily concern.

Should it be so?

I challenge you, everyday woman, stop!





Task for today: Enjoy yourself without make-up.





Envy all the American celebrities how astonishing they look?

Well, the truth is they turn out not to be that HOT.

You judge it.

Here I present five TRUE American beauties.


1. Kim Kardashian.

Photoshop is the true friend of an american celebrity. You wish you could look like Kim Kardashian.
I hope you won't anymore.


shitoshopphotoshop

DEFINITELY NO PHOTOSHOP:




                                                        How about no-make up version?



You see? Time for next one.


2. Katy Perry



                                                                         what the hell?

3. Eva Longoria











Do you remember our Gabby of  Desperate Housewifes?











Here we are:



It speaks for itself.




High time I presented you the Woody Allen's golden girl.

4. Penelope Cruz


No comments on that.


Last but not least.
5. The Queen. Madonna. 

Hello, I'm 100.
Oh no.  I'm 20.






To sum up: Don't envy them. ENJOY YOURSELF!


No comments:

Post a Comment